AHG has always believed that people and the environment are our two most important resources. Therefore, it is one of our top concerns to protect the environment and safeguard the health and safety of our staff.
We are committed to:
- Obeying the laws and regulations of the countries where we operate and fully respecting local customs.
- Attaching utmost importance to safety and taking adequate precautions.
- Protecting the environment by promoting clean operations and the rational use of resources.
- Optimizing the allocation of our HSE resources and continuously improving our HSE management.
- Reinforcing HSE training to establish and maintain an excellent HSE culture.
- Complete honesty and openness with the public regarding our HSE performance.
- Consistency in our HSE concepts wherever we are and in all sectors of our business.
Our HSE Concepts
- Giving priority to people, safety, and the environment.
- Accidents are controllable and avoidable.
- HSE performance is determined by responsibility, design quality and prevention.
Our HSE Objectives
Zero accidents, zero injuries and zero pollution to achieve a world-class HSE performance.
Our HSE Management
AHG’s HSE management system follows the PDCA management model and a complete implementation process. The PDCA model is composed of the following seven key elements and basic requirements:
- Leadership and Commitment
- HSE Guidelines
- Organizational Structure, Resources and Documentation
- Implementation and Operation
- Inspection and Corrective Measures
- Management Appraisal