Oman Polycon L.L.C
Oman Polycon L.L.C started manufacturing a comprehensive range of International Food Quality Water storage tanks, traffic cones, and traffic road barriers, plastic AC covers from its most modern plant in Nizwa Industrial Area on December 2002.
It takes its legacy from Al Zamil Ltd. (Saudi Arabia), a pioneer of Polyethylene tanks industry in the Gulf Region. Tanks are manufactured in strict quality guidelines to ensure years of high performance use. Moreover, we use raw materials that meet International Food Grade specifications to ensure safe storage of potable water. We are using the Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) that has good mechanical properties, high stiffness, capable of being welded (repaired), excellent environmental stress crack resistance that are being imported from SABIC one of the leading manufacturers of LLDPE across the Globe. The LLDPE used meets specifications contained in the International FDA and EU regulations for use in contact with food and potable water.
We ensure a consistently high standard in our rotationally molded products by stringent quality control procedures in the selection of raw materials and at every stage of production. The Quality of our product has certified by International Certifications Services Pvt Ltd. ISO 9001:2015.
- Rotationally molded products are made without pressure, relatively stress-free compared to products made with high-pressure processes. Therefore, they are tough and long lasting. The different layers of the tank keeps the temperature.
- Stabilized against ultraviolet rays of the sun, and therefore can be used indoors and outdoors as well.
- Seamless products- one piece and no joints, hence leak proof
- Corrosion resistant (rust free) and maintenance free
- Lighter than their metal counter-parts
- Excellent load bearing qualities
- Hygienic and eminently suitable for storage of potable water
Our tanks carry warranty for a period of five years against any manufacturing defects. In case of any manufacturing defect, our liability is restricted to replacement of the tank only. Five year warranty voided if placement and plumbing are faulty (tank details of stands & placements of tanks and important points for plumbing is enclosed with the D/O for information).